Many industries have various small belts which are very vital. Their stoppage can lead to a far bigger loss than their value. How do we plan to fix big things if we can’t first fix the small things?
Dynamic Rubber Truly ‘Jointless’ Conveyor Belts has been highly acclaimed especially when they are used as Telescopic, Feed Conveyor Belts, Weighing/Packing belt, in-bag diverting applications where speed is very high and pulley diameter as narrow as 100 mm.
These small belts, when made, need special technical understanding and attention at each stage of manufacturing, small belt’s biggest issue is the failure of joints, which leads to shut down and causes a total breakdown in the process line.
For this reason, we have developed special belts which are manufactured in a jointless form which increases the life of the belts multifold and leads to overall better efficiency.
These are made Jointless at the time of belt manufacturing to ensure maximum performance and life of the belt.
– Maximum Uniformity of thickness and strength all over the surface.
– It can be driven over a narrow pulley diameter (even lower than 100mm).
– Can run at a higher speed (as high as 25 m/sec).
– These conveyor belts are ideally suitable for weight feeder, wagon feeder, telescope conveyor, bag diverter, truck loader etc.
– The belt can be manufactured in all specified grades meeting the customer`s requirements.
– The top cover can also be designed and embossed in various shapes as required by the customer to convey specific material in the system.
Drag right if required.
|Standard Widths||Up to 2000 mm or as per specification|
|Type Of Fabric||EP / NN ( EP recommended for long elongation )|
|Standard Endless Length||Up to 50 meters +/-1% (164’ +/- 1%)|
|No. of Ply’s||1 ply to 5 ply|
|Cover Thickness||Top Cover: Up to 10mm (3/8”), Bottom Cover : Up to 5 mm (1/5”)|
|Cover Grades||Available in General Purpose Impact & Abrasion Resistant (M24, DIN-X, Y, HAR, SAR), Oil
Heat Resistant(HR), Fire Resistant (FR) grades and combinations available on request.
|Edge||Cut Edge / Moudled Edge|
|Surface Finish||Top Side: Rough Top, Chevron Profile, Wavy Top, Checkered Profile, Plain | Bottom Side: Bare Back, Guide
Ribs & Plain
|Standard Packing||Wrapping in HDPE sheets with Strapping. (Wooden Crate / Metal Crate packing is available on request)|
|Identification||A unique BIN (Belt Identification Number) at every 10 meters (33’)|